Filament tape or strapping tape is a pressure-sensitive tape used for several packaging functions in a variety of industrial application such as closing corrugated fiberboard boxes, reinforcing packages, bundling items, pallet unitizing, etc Tapes hold packages and large cartons or bulk containers, bundle carpets
Features & Benefits:
- A special adhesive tape which has been specially designed for application s requiring a high breaking strength
- Extreme strength bi-directional fiberglass filament tape.
- Great resistance to tear, abrasion, moisture, and scuffing.
- Width: 50mm (Approx 2in).
It built film banking & rubber adhesive
- It can Be replaced metal & polypropylene strapping to great advantage
- For Packing of heavy weight cartons
- For pallet sizing
- For strapping
- For Sealing of metals coils & pipe bundling .
- Also Used in Sports Industry for Bat protection and high strength.