Duct tape, or duck tape, is cloth- or scrim-backed pressure-sensitive tape, often coated with polyethylene. There are a variety of constructions using different backings and adhesives. Duct tape is generally silvery gray, but also available in other colors and even printed designs. adhesive tape made from a rubber-based adhesive applied to a durable duck cloth backing. This tape resisted water and was used as sealing tape on some ammunition cases during that period. Duct tape is commonly used in situations that require a strong, flexible, and very sticky tape. Some have a long-lasting adhesive and resistance to weathering.
Features & Benefits:
- Antistatic, Water Proof
- Designed for heavy duty use in MRO ( Maintenance , Repair & Overhaul Industry ) /construction applications
- Save time and hassle of removing sticky or dried-on residue
- Binding, Sealing, Packaging
- Available in different colors with very high bonding strength are used for packing wrapping & gripping of objects.
- Sticks immediately and stays on for up to one year
- General purpose polyethylene coated cloth tape, extremely high tack, coated with rubber based High strength adhesive.
- Thermal insulation
- variety of colors and strengths for your unique project
- Strong Adhesion & High Tensile strength , Protecting The Surface from rust , Humidity , Water
- Widely used in pipe wrapping ,water Proofing & Heavy packaging
- Available in various colors & sizes